You have a kitchen renovation in Gatineau and surroundings? Deal with an experienced and trustworthy kitchen renovator: Victory Construction & Renovation
Our team will coordinate the various steps at the worksite so that you will not lose any sleep and will ultimately have the kitchen that you agreed to on budget and on time.
Whether it is a custom kitchen or the installation of an IKEA kitchen, this type of project requires a number of steps and details.
Unless you are very experienced, it is best to guided by professionals in order to reduce errors that could be costly to remediate. We have successfully installed a number of kitchen renovation projects in Gatineau, Aylmer and surrounding area so we know the ins and outs and potential issues so that our clients can have a functional kitchen that meets their aspirations.
Turnkey Operation from Start to Finish
The experts at Victory Construction and Renovation will walk you through each step of the project and coordinate the trades people when required. Among the services are the following:
- Kitchen Design for selection and best placement of cabinets, heating, light, electrical outlets, storage, etc.
- Demolition of the existing kitchen and removal of walls when necessary
- Repair to drywall by our drywall installer
- Electricity and plumbing
- Flooring installation by our flooring installers
- Replacement of windows and patio doors if necessary
- Installation of IKEA kitchen cabinets or any other custom made cabinets
- Installation of countertops (quartz, granite or other)
- Installation of kitchen backsplash tiles
- Coordination of painters
- Decorative touches
- Any other service necessary for the kitchen renovation of your dreams
Please note that we can work with a kitchen planner or kitchen designer if you already have one. We can adapt our services to your needs
Costing a Kitchen Renovation Project
The final cost of a kitchen renovation project will depend on a number of factors. You may renovate at a low cost or you may spend thousands of dollars. Each project is different but here are some factors that will influence to overall cost of the project.
- Kitchen plan (if required)
- Current area, possibility of increasing the kitchen area
- Moving of walls
- Current state of the kitchen and flooring
- Material to be demolished
- Choice of new cabinets, doors, hardware, and area (IKEA kitchen or custom kitchen)
- Choice of flooring (ceramic tiles, laminate or wood)
- Choice of countertops (quartz, granite, laminate or wood)
- Choice of handles
- Repairs to walls, ceiling, flooring
- Moving of ventilation or not
- Addition of an island
- Addition of lights or built-ins (work invoiced by electrician)
- Choice of new plumbing or additions (work invoiced by a plumber)
- Addition or replacement of window or patio door
Renovating a Kitchen for Resale Value
Most real estate agents will tell you that a kitchen renovation is the best way to increase the value of you home for resale value. If you are renovating to sell, investments should be strategic.
You need to renovate while keeping costs down and opt for a design, colour and materials that are neutral and will be appreciated by a majority of potential buyers. The Victory Construction and Renovation team can guide you if you plan to renovate for resale value if your home is located in the Gatineau area.
Words of Wisdom
To make sure the kitchen renovation project meets your needs, a few factors need to be taken into account. Here are words of wisdom from our kitchen renovation experience